Monday, June 7, 2010

sharing life

Since I have now been in Fort Collins, CO for almost 2 full weeks I thought it was about time to share some pictures to give you an idea of where I've been living and working since May 26th...

This is my house! It was originally an AXO sorority house, but now it is a Christian living house. AIA rents it for the summer just for Project. We currently have 17 girls, 9 boys, and 10 single staff/interns living in the house. The first floor is all general living space...living room, meeting room, kitchen, dining room. 2nd floor is for the girls, 3rd is for the boys, and the basement is our staff meeting room, game room, prayer room, laundry room, and bike storage.




The picture on the Left is our meeting room.








The picture on the Right is that same room during an impromptu dance party with our students.


This is a bit of the prayer room...
And this is the Prayer and Praise Grafitti Wall I built in the Prayer Room.....
So those are just a few pictures of the house to hoepfully give you an idea of what it's like. I promise I'll post more pics from the labs and SPECIAL this week...but probably not until next week.












No comments:

Post a Comment